Monday, May 4, 2020

Hugs from the Nasher!

Hi GROW friends! I hope everyone is happy, healthy, and safe at home. I can't believe three whole months have passed since I last saw your smiling faces. Actually, I can believe it, because I really miss seeing you all! 

I still have lots of pictures to share from our GROW tours and will start sharing them this week. Check back often for pictures, videos, and other fun stuff.

And please add comments or questions on any of the blog posts. I'd love to hear from you!

Sending you virtual hugs ~
Ms. Melissa

P.S. I thought you might like to see the newest addition to our family. Please say hi to our new dog Jojo!


4 comments:

  1. Jojo is precious! Thank you for sending love through cyber highways, Mrs. Gonzales. We sure miss seeing you in person and learning all the cool and wonderful things you share during our field trips.

    ReplyDelete